Friday, January 17, 2014

Congrats and Birth Announcements

My sister recently had a very handsome little boy, and I couldn't be a more excited Aunt! I made her (and her awesome husband) a congrats card, along with all the Birth Announcements. I even filled them all out so the new parents wouldn't have to take time away from their bundle of joy to do so. 

Here's The Congrats card I made her:

I dont remember what paper I used, but I do remember that I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the bottom portion of the card. I think it turned out adorable!

The Birth Announcements:



This is just a couple examples. I made about 6 different variations using My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy paper pack.  I also used Stampabilities hand and foot print stamps. I love how they turned out. 

I also made a fancier version with a different paper selection. I don't remember the brand because this was made from scraps of paper I had in my stash.


Have a great day and a happy heart,
~Kerri Elan




No comments:

Post a Comment